Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 53 of 53

Thread: Chechen Bomb Attack! Urgent!

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The invaded area was, well, like... invaded? That started a war in 1999. Because, well, I don't know about others' customs, but getting your country invaded is not quite polite in Russia. Weird guys those Russians. I bet they want to keep their territory for themselves instead of giving it away for the muslims to create another taliban state. I wonder why though.

    </SARCASM>

    Consider the fact that civilized peoples like Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania, requested independence after the USSR, and now they are nice, independent countries. Russia is not the problem.

    Also, why do we have to help those bastards? They should help themselves. I personally don't want to waste a cent on a muslim. I'd rather donate to the R?AA than help islam. Whatever president Putin does gets my support though.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weren't they countries that were taken control of after WWII though?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i think thats right, thats why there was a East Germany anyways =P

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •